Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Internet Quizzes Are Fun

To kill time, I recently took a two hundred question online survey that was designed to evaluate how healthy I am based on my lifestyle. It asked page after page of questions about my eating habits, exercise preferences, drug and alcohol use, medical history, sexual habits, sleep habits, height, weight, and hobbies.

At the end, it thought about my answers and told me that despite the fact that I had told it my birthday, I was actually 16.7 years old.

It’s a good thing it didn’t ask me anything about my politics, economic outlook, philosophies, or etiquette preferences. It might have told me I was 60.

As is, I pondered the curious results. Oh, right. All that crazy shit I do/don’t do.

I’ll bet if I took up some serious masturbation, I could get the computer to tell me I’m 15.

2 comments:

Meghann S said...

Post the link to the quiz...

LakeWater On Tap said...

I actually don't remember. I took it in the airport around New Years, and wrote the blog shortly thereafter.