Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Medical Mood Rings

When I write about my work, despite the obvious fact that I'm ignoring logical guesses about what people might be interested in, I usually make it sound like a huge, dangerous chemical plant.

Inexplicable, I know.

Anyway, in the interest of fairness, I just got word that the media has become interested in one of our products. My building makes the chemicals that cause these medical stickers to work. Check it out:

http://www.path.org/projects/vaccine_vial_monitor.php

If you're interested, some of the other big-interest products I handle engineering for include:
--An essential precursor to one of the major AIDS drugs.
--An essential precursor to a heart disease medication that I'm willing to bet someone in your family is taking right now.
--A product that allows silicon to be depostited onto things like the computer chip that's imaging this post for you.
--An essential precursor to cute puppies. (Ok, maybe not that last one.)

I'm tempted to go on, but since I'm making a conscious effort not to get specific about what those chemicals are, I'm cutting it short. (I'm not getting specific on account that a disturbing number of lawyer-types that at least get notice of this thing now, if not actually read it. All I need is more advice about how everything I do is illegal for reasons that always strike me as only possible through the efforts of other lawyers.) (((This is as close as I'm likely to come to giving a shout-out to my peeps!)))

No comments: