Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Year, Christmas Never Comes

I suffered a crushing disappointment last month about my Christmas shopping this year. That’s right, I do my Christmas shopping months in advance. Deal.

I had found the perfect gift for a few people.

Puppies that hump your computer’s USB port.

Oh yes. It’s real.

http://www.crestock.com/blog/entertainment/top-ten-gadgets-every-designer-should-live-without-95.aspx

I planned on buying several of these little miracles and giving them away with little cards that said something like, “Were any of your ports not getting enough action this year? Have I got the solution for you! This ought to help you dust the cobwebs out of those dusty, cobwebby hard-to-reach places you’ve been bitching about!”

And these little guys are really professionals too. Plug one of these puppies in and he can hump for hours before having to stop for a breather.

Unfortunately, my Japanese was not good enough to be able to order any. I managed to find a site that appeared to be from the vendor, but no method of purchasing was apparent. I was crushed to conclude that either these items are not available for export, or I was not clever enough to figure out how to do so (in five minutes).

It’s like Santa died.

Depressing.

No comments: